1. Exercise more
Join the gym, go for a run, do yoga.
2. Read more
Sit down and read a book more often. Aim: 10 books.
3. Buy more make up
Get into make up more, lift your mood and improve confidence
4. Become a healthy person
Eat fruit and veg everyday, become more active.
5. Get over social anxieties
Don’t care about what people are thinking of you, stop thinking everyone is judging you.
I turned 18 about 2 months ago, and I knew straight away that I didn’t want to buy cigarettes or alcohol but I wanted to get my first tattoo done. I had my first session of 3 hours on September 22nd, my second session of 3 hours on October 17th and my final hour on November 14th. I won’t lie, it does hurt like a bitch. If anyone is after a rib tattoo, I won’t say don’t get it but if you can handle the pain, then it’ll be worth it. It was all worth it in the end.
I have personal reasons on why I had cherry blossom and really only I know this.
It’s a reminder of beauty but it has a whole other reason to it. This is my first, but defiantly not my last.
Screw the past, so many things are ahead for the future and I have every right to look forward to them
1. 33 days until Big Bang concert
- After being in love with Big Bang ever since I discovered kpop, they’re finally coming to the UK and I have standing tickets to see them! I can’t even explain my excitement
- I sent my UCAS application off about a month ago, and I have 3 conditional offers from Nottingham, Sheffield and Oxford … Brookes. Currently, I’m very torn between Nottingham and Sheffield, it’s going to be a close call and all depends on my grades But the thought of going to uni and being a way from home seems pretty exciting
3. The release Requiem by Lauren Oliver
- I haven’t been so obsessed with a book series since Uglies by Scott Westerfeld, but I ordered the first book of the series (Delirium) about a month ago and I found it impossible to put down. I’ve completed the first 2 books of the series and now I’m waiting another 4 months until the next one. The suspension is killing me.
4. Driving and getting a car
- I’m currently going through my driving lessons, I’m a year late but it’s no big deal to me but I never realised how fun it is. I should take it more seriously than I am, but I do have my test soon and I’m confident that I’ll do well
5. Exams to be over … for now
- I have 3 exams in January and I’m not looking forward to them at all, especially since I’m unprepared for them and revision isn’t going so well. What doesn’t help is that I have 2 on a Tuesday and then 1 on the Wednesday so they’re all cramped together. Hopefully I’ll get by.
I just hope everything goes to plan this time.
This is my 3rd time in trying to get my blog back on it’s feet, it’s a little hard, I won’t lie. I don’t even know where to start, I would go ahead and comment on a load of blogs but I don’t even know where to look or find them… does anyone even blog anymore? That’s my first task. It’s also that slight embarrassment where I have only 2 affies how do I even gain any without them deleting me?
Then I have that motivation issue and having my blog as the last thing on my mind, wish I could change that maybe.
Hopefully my blogs won’t be as boring as this in the future … I promise
My biggest fear is love
Falling in love, losing love, being without love
It feels pathetic
But I know one day, love will kill me