I turned 18 about 2 months ago, and I knew straight away that I didn’t want to buy cigarettes or alcohol but I wanted to get my first tattoo done. I had my first session of 3 hours on September 22nd, my second session of 3 hours on October 17th and my final hour on November 14th. I won’t lie, it does hurt like a bitch. If anyone is after a rib tattoo, I won’t say don’t get it but if you can handle the pain, then it’ll be worth it. It was all worth it in the end.
I have personal reasons on why I had cherry blossom and really only I know this.
It’s a reminder of beauty but it has a whole other reason to it. This is my first, but defiantly not my last.
Screw the past, so many things are ahead for the future and I have every right to look forward to them
1. 33 days until Big Bang concert
- After being in love with Big Bang ever since I discovered kpop, they’re finally coming to the UK and I have standing tickets to see them! I can’t even explain my excitement
- I sent my UCAS application off about a month ago, and I have 3 conditional offers from Nottingham, Sheffield and Oxford … Brookes. Currently, I’m very torn between Nottingham and Sheffield, it’s going to be a close call and all depends on my grades But the thought of going to uni and being a way from home seems pretty exciting
3. The release Requiem by Lauren Oliver
- I haven’t been so obsessed with a book series since Uglies by Scott Westerfeld, but I ordered the first book of the series (Delirium) about a month ago and I found it impossible to put down. I’ve completed the first 2 books of the series and now I’m waiting another 4 months until the next one. The suspension is killing me.
4. Driving and getting a car
- I’m currently going through my driving lessons, I’m a year late but it’s no big deal to me but I never realised how fun it is. I should take it more seriously than I am, but I do have my test soon and I’m confident that I’ll do well
5. Exams to be over … for now
- I have 3 exams in January and I’m not looking forward to them at all, especially since I’m unprepared for them and revision isn’t going so well. What doesn’t help is that I have 2 on a Tuesday and then 1 on the Wednesday so they’re all cramped together. Hopefully I’ll get by.
I just hope everything goes to plan this time.
This is my 3rd time in trying to get my blog back on it’s feet, it’s a little hard, I won’t lie. I don’t even know where to start, I would go ahead and comment on a load of blogs but I don’t even know where to look or find them… does anyone even blog anymore? That’s my first task. It’s also that slight embarrassment where I have only 2 affies how do I even gain any without them deleting me?
Then I have that motivation issue and having my blog as the last thing on my mind, wish I could change that maybe.
Hopefully my blogs won’t be as boring as this in the future … I promise
My biggest fear is love
Falling in love, losing love, being without love
It feels pathetic
But I know one day, love will kill me
I had the most amazingly weird dream last night. I only remember it vaguely but I remember becoming so very high on MDA and falling in love with this guy, he wouldn’t let go of my hand as we were walking around some theme park avoiding security and then we found some secret raffle meltdown thing that was trying to blow up the world… that’s all I really remember but it felt so real and so awesome.
Now, I just want to get high and fall in love.
Dreams keep bringing crazy emotions on me recently, they’re becoming more and more real and I keep waking up disappointed. I look back on the dreams as if they’re like a memory and then I realise they never even happened, it makes my life seem so boring and uneventful. I’m in need of change, something that will take me out of this black hole.