There’s no easy and quick path toward being an excellent tattoo artist, but none gets you there without a lot of hard work. So if you’re looking for some easy way out, look elsewhere. Though I’ll be honest, you’re not going to find some sort of miracle path toward mastery of the art. You really have to put in the time and the energy and the perseverance if you want to be good, if you want to excel. You can get some top notch affordable tattoo needles and a tattoo kit or two. You’ll see not only that it helps your art but it makes you less intimidated when it’s time to actually put ink on a real person for the first time.
These things are available at www.thelashop.com, which is a website that has a ton of tattoo equipment and other stuff for sale. Check them out! But if you want to improve, you have to always push the limits and go for it, try designs out that you wouldn’t think of ever doing. But not at first, I mean, take some baby steps, don’t get too far ahead of yourself. You run the risk of being extremely frustrated if you do that. And you don’t want to be frustrated because that can barrel and snowball into being totally discouraged. That is the worst thing you can do for your own development. But again, the practice skins are really going to be a help. I remember at first thinking I didn’t want to use them because how could they possibly help. Boy was I wrong. I mean, you can use them later, too, when you’re faced with a really intricate design that you want to practice before your client arrives and expects you to know what to do.
I turned 18 about 2 months ago, and I knew straight away that I didn’t want to buy cigarettes or alcohol but I wanted to get my first tattoo done. I had my first session of 3 hours on September 22nd, my second session of 3 hours on October 17th and my final hour on November 14th. I won’t lie, it does hurt like a bitch. If anyone is after a rib tattoo, I won’t say don’t get it but if you can handle the pain, then it’ll be worth it. It was all worth it in the end.
I have personal reasons on why I had cherry blossom and really only I know this.
It’s a reminder of beauty but it has a whole other reason to it. This is my first, but defiantly not my last.
Screw the past, so many things are ahead for the future and I have every right to look forward to them
1. 33 days until Big Bang concert
- After being in love with Big Bang ever since I discovered kpop, they’re finally coming to the UK and I have standing tickets to see them! I can’t even explain my excitement
- I sent my UCAS application off about a month ago, and I have 3 conditional offers from Nottingham, Sheffield and Oxford … Brookes. Currently, I’m very torn between Nottingham and Sheffield, it’s going to be a close call and all depends on my grades But the thought of going to uni and being a way from home seems pretty exciting
3. The release Requiem by Lauren Oliver
- I haven’t been so obsessed with a book series since Uglies by Scott Westerfeld, but I ordered the first book of the series (Delirium) about a month ago and I found it impossible to put down. I’ve completed the first 2 books of the series and now I’m waiting another 4 months until the next one. The suspension is killing me.
4. Driving and getting a car
- I’m currently going through my driving lessons, I’m a year late but it’s no big deal to me but I never realised how fun it is. I should take it more seriously than I am, but I do have my test soon and I’m confident that I’ll do well
5. Exams to be over … for now
- I have 3 exams in January and I’m not looking forward to them at all, especially since I’m unprepared for them and revision isn’t going so well. What doesn’t help is that I have 2 on a Tuesday and then 1 on the Wednesday so they’re all cramped together. Hopefully I’ll get by.
I just hope everything goes to plan this time.
This is my 3rd time in trying to get my blog back on it’s feet, it’s a little hard, I won’t lie. I don’t even know where to start, I would go ahead and comment on a load of blogs but I don’t even know where to look or find them… does anyone even blog anymore? That’s my first task. It’s also that slight embarrassment where I have only 2 affies how do I even gain any without them deleting me?
Then I have that motivation issue and having my blog as the last thing on my mind, wish I could change that maybe.
Hopefully my blogs won’t be as boring as this in the future … I promise
My biggest fear is love
Falling in love, losing love, being without love
It feels pathetic
But I know one day, love will kill me